Satisfaction Guaranteed Pest Solutions In Old Lyme, CT
Here in Old Lyme, we know our town is more than a quaint summertime destination. Our community is made up of hard-working residents who are proud to call Old Lyme home year-round. And part of what makes it such a great place to live is that we all work together to keep it clean and safe for everyone.
That's why when it comes to keeping local homes and businesses free of pests, you can count on the experienced professionals at EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control. We are your New London County pest control experts, and we're here to help you protect your property from the nuisance and damage that pests can cause.
EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control offers residential and commercial pest control services that are backed by our money-back guarantee. Our exterminators are highly trained and experienced in the latest pest control methods and technologies, and we're committed to providing our customers with the best possible service.
Contact EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control today for a free quote on our pest control services. We look forward to serving you.
Residential Pest Control In Old Lyme
Your home is your sanctuary, and you shouldn't have to share it with pests. Whether you're here for the summer or you live here year-round, EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control can help you get rid of pests so you can enjoy your home life.
In New England, we get new pests every season, and EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control is prepared to help you with all of them. Our residential pest control services in Old Lyme are designed to guard your home against common invaders like ants, roaches, mice, rats, and more. We also offer specialty services to control pests like termites and bed bugs. Our services are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you're getting the best possible pest control for your home.
EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control is a family-owned business, and we understand how important your home is to you. We'll work with you to create a pest control plan that fits your needs and your budget, and we offer monthly payment programs to make our services even more affordable.
Call us today for a free estimate, and let us help you keep your home pest-free.
Commercial Pest Control In Old Lyme
You can't afford to let your business be overrun by pests. They are a major health risk, and can also cause damage to your property and drive away customers. That's why you need a commercial pest control company that you can trust to keep your business pest-free.
EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control is a leading provider of commercial pest control services in Old Lyme. With more than 10 years in business and 60 years of combined experience, our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
We use the principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to solve your pest problems in the most effective and efficient manner. We start with a thorough inspection of your property to identify the source of the problem and formulate a plan to get rid of the pests and keep them from coming back.
Your pest control needs may vary depending on the type of business you have, and we will work with you to customize a plan that fits your specific situation. We provide weekly, monthly, biweekly, monthly, and other maintenance schedules according to your needs.
EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control is here to help you protect your business so you can focus on what you do best. Contact us today to get started with a free quote.
Old Lyme Exterminators Offer Termite Detection Tips
It's a homeowner's nightmare. You're going about your day-to-day business when you notice small mud tunnels along the outside of your home. These are signs of termites, and if you don't take action, they can do serious damage to your home's foundation and framing.
You may or may not have heard of these telltale mud tubes. They're one of the most common ways to detect termites, but there are other things you should look for as well.
Here are some tips from our Old Lyme exterminators on how to detect termites:
- Check for mud tubes. As we mentioned, mud tubes are a common sign of termites. They form when termites travel from their nests to your home in search of food. These tubes are made of mud and provide moisture and protection for the termites as they travel.
- Check for damage to wood. Termites eat wood from the inside out, so you may not notice the damage right away. But if you take a close look, you may be able to see small holes or grooves in the wood.
- Check for swarms. Termites typically swarm in the springtime, so if you see a large number of insects flying around, it could be a sign that there are termites on your property.
- Check for wings. Termites shed their wings when they're looking for a new place to build their nest. If you find wings around your home, it's a good idea to call an exterminator to have them check it out.
If you suspect that there are termites on your property, be sure to call a termite control professional right away. The sooner you can get rid of them, the better. EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control offers termite inspection and treatment services to help get rid of the problem and prevent further damage to your home. Contact us today for more information about termite control in Old Lyme, or to receive a free quote for our services.
How To Exterminate Bees In Your Old Lyme Home
Bees are a common problem in Old Lyme, especially during the spring and summer months. While bees are important for pollinating plants, they can become a nuisance if they build their nests too close to your home, especially if they're coming inside.
EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control offers bee removal services to help get rid of these stinging pests. We will come to your home and safely remove the bees, as well as their nests.
But what can you do to prevent bees from coming back? Here are some tips:
- Keep your home clean. Bees are attracted to sweet smells, so it's important to keep your home clean. This means regularly cleaning your kitchen and bathroom, as well as taking out the trash.
- Seal up cracks and holes. Bees can enter your home through cracks and holes in the exterior. To prevent this, seal up any cracks or holes you may have. You can use caulk or weatherstripping to do this.
- Remove food sources. Another way to prevent bees from coming into your home is to remove their food sources. This means not leaving food out in the open and keeping your garbage cans clean.
- Keep flowers and plants away from your home. Bees are attracted to flowers and plants, so it's best to keep them away from your home. If you have a garden, make sure it's at least 20 feet away from your house.
If you're having trouble with bees, contact EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control today. We have more than 60 years of combined industry experience, and we know how to get rid of bees in your yard. We will find out the source of the issue and take steps to keep them away for good. Call us today to get started with a free quote.